Valley Crest Burlington
Valley Crest Apartments Burlington is ideally located with easy access to transport links, countless shops and enticing restaurants. Privately owned and managed with professionalism, the building is approachable with 103 quiet units spread over seven floors. Its spacious apartments are now fully renovated and updated with brand new kitchens, bathrooms, and flooring throughout.
Valley Crest Apartments is conveniently located near Guelph Line and Prospect Street. For work or leisure, you’ll easily access everything you need.
- Burlington Mall (including Denninger’s Grocer, and Summer Farmers’ Market) across the street
- One km from the QEW/403
- Food Basics, Samir Supermarket, and 7-Eleven, within three minutes
- Four minutes to Burlington GO Station
- Bus stop in front of building, Line 4 and 51
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Royal Botanical Gardens, and numerous other parks and golf courses are within a 15-minute drive.
Great pride is taken in the management and care of this privately owned and operated building. Often referred to as being very clean and quiet, many mature residents find living here an ideal alternative to condo or house ownership. Large property with mature trees and professionally managed gardens.
- 103 units over seven storeys
- Laundry facilities with new washers/dryers on every floor
- Secure storage lockers available on every floor
- 24/7 on-site highly experienced superintendents
- CCTV cameras in common areas
- Key fob access system
- Building in transition to be smoke-free
- Large parking lot
Sun filled and spacious, most apartments have leafy views. Updated windows and balconies or patios on every unit make the apartments comfortable and relaxing.
- One, two, and three-bedroom configurations available.
- All units boast a large balcony
- Units now fully renovated and updated.
- Luxury vinyl floors throughout renovated units
- Double-glazed windows help keep apartments comfortable
- Free air conditioner installation and removal seasonally.
- Kitchen with brand new cabinets/counters and appliances.
- New tub/shower, vanity, and toilet.
One bedroom – 690 sqft
Two bedroom – 870 sqft
Three Bedroom – 1090 sqft
- All available units now smoke free.
- Building in transition to be smoke-free.
- Valid insurance required for all tenants.
- No dogs please.
- Secure storage lockers available.
- On site parking outdoors, charged extra.
- Cogeco and Bell both available.
- Electricity charged and managed by Carma Submetering.
Leave message below to reach building management.
All inquiries, for the fastest response please call 905-333-1525.
Office hours: 9:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday.
3030 Prospect Street
Burlington, Ontario L7N 2P5
About Valley Crest.
Valley Crest Investments Inc. has owned and managed its properties for over 40 years. As a family business, it takes great pride and care in having well maintained and operated buildings. Management holds active memberships to the Greater Toronto Apartment Association, Federation of Rental Housing Providers, and Institute of Housing Management. Valley Crest has apartment buildings at 12 Park Street East in Port Credit (Mississauga) and 3030 Prospect Street in Burlington.